Hacking Today – The Magazine on Ethical Hacking is an International Monthly Magazine for students and professionals. This would be the First Ever Publication in this domain and which aims to targets a wide audience, ranging from Information & Cyber Security students to business representatives and researchers.
Objective behind Hacking Today:
- Spread Awareness on Information Security within the industry and the masses
- Initiate Research & Innovation in the field of Cyber Security
- Demystify Security Myths
- Promote Security Trainings in India
- Encourage and Guide future of Ethical Hackers
- Share experiences of the renowned IT experts with the youngsters interested in the field of Ethical Hacking
The magazine is a pleasant mix of Non-Scientific & Scientific Publications, produced by our editorial board, as well as guest authors. It not only covers the basic needs of the tech-enthusiast but also fills the appetite of the curious being.
Why would you read it?
- You get the Real Stories of India’s Top Hackers
- Best Technical Hacking Related Articles to keep you updated
- Interviews of the best people & organizations to give you an insight of what is actually being done to prevent cyber crime
- Quizzes and exciting Competitions to participate in, with sponsored prizes
Our readers would be in high numbers; however our real strength lies in the background and interest of those readers. The identifiable groups of readers would be:
- IT & Corporate Business Representatives.
- Students & Professors from technical institutions
- Cyber Security Researchers
- Hacking Enthusiasts
- School Students & Teachers