TeamICA Launched “Hackcrypt” – A Monthly Magazine Based on InfoSec
Indian Cyber Army™ is launched it’s Ethical Hacking Magazine
Hacking Today – A Monthly Magazine for Ethical Hacking students, Enthusiasts, Researchers and professionals on 5th June 2011. This is the First Ever Publication in this domain and which aims to targets a wide audience, ranging from Information & Cyber Security students to business representatives and researchers.
OBJECTIVE BEHIND THIS MAGAZINE:
- Spread Awareness on Information Security within the industry and the masses
- Initiate Research & Innovation in the field of Cyber Security
- Demystify Security Myths
- Promote Security Trainings in India
- Encourage and Guide future of Ethical Hackers
- Share experiences of the renowned IT experts with the youngsters interested in the field of Ethical Hacking
The magazine is a pleasant mix of Non-Scientific & Scientific Publications, produced by our editorial board, as well as guest authors. It not only covers the basic needs of the tech-enthusiast but also fills the appetite of the curious being.