The Prime Objective of the Indian Cyber Army is to establish a Professional Platform of understanding and thereby carrying out the development of cyber defence skills which in-turn will protect citizens, businesses, critical infrastructures of the state, and e-governance by establishing a collaborative platform for cybersecurity to provide a secure cyberspace to the society. The focus areas as follows:
1. To Act As A Resource Centers For Law And Enforcement Authorities In Investigating Cyber Crime Cases.
2. To enable effective prevention, investigation and prosecution of cybercrime and enhancement of law enforcement capabilities through appropriate legislative intervention.
3. Training of law enforcement personnel, prosecutors, the judiciary in cybercrime investigation tools and techniques and cyber forensics for their respective roles in dealing with cyber crimes/cyber threat incidents.
4. Training of Banking & Financial Institutions and Education segment on cybersecurity to prevent security breaches.
5. To put forward recommendations to the Government and Industry for Cybersecurity policies and implementations.
6. To engage with governments, regulators, industry associations and think tanks on policy matters through Public Advocacy.
7. To Assist Government Agencies, Educational Institutions, Corporate including the Society in capacity building through education along with prevention, detection, advisory and solutions of cyber crimes & attacks.
8. To conduct Seminars, Conferences, Symposium, Conventions, Trade fairs, Lectures and awareness campaigns that are specially structured and tailor-made for the different target segments.
9. To provide legal and/or social economic help and assistance to the needy people.
10. To bring out quality publications and books on Information Security and any other topic for all levels of readership.
Last but not least, The Indian Cyber Army shall focus on capacity building, detection, prevention and solutions of cyber crimes & attacks along with Working towards an effective and unified legal, regulatory and institutional framework for the prohibition, detection, prevention of cybercrimes, awareness, educational, social, relief and the advancement of cyber security, cybercrime and threats.
To Become the REPRESENTATIVE & NATIONAL VOLUNTARY ORGANIZATION for Ethical Hackers to looks after the National Interest as well as the well being of the community at large and To find the BEST ETHICAL HACKERS and Information Security Experts among them who can protect the Cyberspace of India & make it available to the Government & Industry.
To be the RESOURCE CENTER for Police, Investigation Agencies, Research Centers, Ethical Hackers, Industry Experts, Government Agencies, Academic Leaders & Individuals together to fight against intelligence threats along with cyber crimes and to exchange information on current cybercrime trends, offer training & demonstrations, share case studies and receive updates from experts working in the field, towards the ends of identifying opportunities for a collaborative response.
Knowledge can neither be stolen by a thief nor snatched by a king. It is indivisible unlike ancestral property, it never burdens the bearer, it multiplies manifold when offered to others. Knowledge is the supreme form of wealth.
Quality and values will secure our success. We will live by our values, and take pride in what we do. Our values are to maintain an environment where people enjoy coming to work, to serve the nation and exceed their expectations, and to be profitable and result oriented.
All Successful Journey start with Purpose and Our Purpose is Cyber Safe India.