Kislay Chaudhary session On Mobile Forensic at CDTS
The Central Detective Training School (CDTS), Ghaziabad invited Mr. Kislay Chaudhary, Chairman Indian Cyber Army (ICA) to deliver lecture on “Mobile Forensic” w.e.f. 19.06.2017 to 23.06.2017
73 police officials attended this Cyber Security training program from the rank of Sub-inspectors to Superintendents to update their investigative aptitudes on cyber security. Among the aggregate police authorities 5 of them were Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), 10 of them were inspector and rest 58 of them were Sub Inspector (SI) from different states of the nation.
CDTS is as of now a ‘centre of excellence’ and will lead concentrated counter-terrorism based oppression and insurrection courses for police authorities. The foundation in Ghaziabad was built up in 2012 and was begun by the Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D).
The purpose of imparting the aforesaid training is to prepare investigators for getting latest knowledge and awareness of scientific techniques of investigation and latest developments in the Forensic fields. Central Detective Training School, Ghaziabad conducts courses to create “Special Investigators” in different fields of investigation to improve their investigative aptitudes in specific fields. Members of this course are additionally sent for training in leading Police Training Institutions abroad. It is the consistent Endeavor of CDTS and its parent office, i.e., BRP&D is ceaselessly enhancing the course substance and influences the training course, intriguing and trainee friendly.
Mr.Kislay Chaudhary during cyber security training in covered the following topics:
- Introduction to Location Based Services.
- Types of Location Based Services.
- Triangulation and TPS Techniques to pin point the actual location of the criminals.
- By using CDR and Cell ID.
- By using Triangulation techniques.
- By using WhatsApp, Facebook, Viber, etc.Google Dash board.Android Device Manager.
- By using GPS tagging on Photographs.
- Tracing using Google Goggles.
- Tracing missing/ stolen mobile by using IMEI No. other option- For handset like, for I-phone use www.icloud.com, for blackberry use www.protect.blackberry.com, for windows phone www.windowsphone.com.
Mr. Kislay Chaudhary being Founder and Chairman of Indian Cyber Army, and an Investigation Adviser and Analyst to Cyber Crime Investigation Unit of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar and Delhi Police.He is additionally the Visiting Faculty and Trainer to CBI Academy and CDTS, BPRD, Govt. of India.
He gives master direction in comprehending distinctive Cyber Crime Cases to Various State Police, Law firms, analyst offices and Legal Enforcement offices. He has built up India’s first National Level Private Cyber Crime Helpline under Indian Cyber Army at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.