The purpose of this email policy is to ensure the proper use of Indian Cyber Army email system and make users aware of what Indian Cyber Army deems as acceptable and unacceptable use of its email system. This policy outlines the minimum requirements for use of email within Indian Cyber Army Network.
In order to use the email id (@ica.in), you must be
- An Associate / Fellow Member of the Indian Cyber Army.
- There should be no membership / other dues against your membership.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of usage of the email.
EMAIL ID AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You are also responsible for the account that you have access to. You will immediately notify Indian Cyber Army for any unauthorized use of your account. The Organization is not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. Indian Cyber Army does not have access to your current password, and for security reasons, the organization may only reset your password.
GENERAL RULES OF USE
- Indian Cyber Army would be forwarding important notices, details of programmes, events and other activities on your @ica.in email ids. You are advised to regularly check your email ids for such information.
- The email id can not be shared, transferred, or sold to other parties, nor are they to be used by or made available to any person or entity except the registered member of the Indian Cyber Army.
- You won’t send Spam! through this email. For definition of spam, refer the Spamhaus website.
- You agree that your use of Email facility will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
The email id would be used by you for sharing views and information among the member community and for interacting with the Institute. You shall not use this mail id for writing any mail to the authorities, Organizations (private/public) on behalf of the Institute and representing the Institute. Your use of the Email Service carries with it no rights in relation to the name of the Indian Cyber Army or its logo.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify the Institute immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. The Indian Cyber Army will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
- Your email account would be deleted in case you do not log into the mail box for 60 days or there is any default in payment of membership/other fees by you. Such deleted accounts would not be recoverable.
- The following type of communication is prohibited through your email id (@ica.in)
- Sending content that defames or threatens others.
- Sending messages that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Sending material that contains obscene language or images.
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.
- Indian Cyber Army will not monitor your communications, but reserves the right to take action against any User who defames or harasses another User through these email services, when it is brought to the notice of the organization.
- Indian Cyber Army reserves the right to terminate the email service extended to members at any time at its discretion.
- Indian Cyber Army will not entertain any request for changing the email id which has been created with nomenclature approved by the competent authority.
- Indian Cyber Army cannot guarantee the quality of service in terms of performance or availability. If you violate any of these rules, your account will be terminated immediately.
For any issues with the mail, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the Indian Cyber Army may revise these policies and your continued use of the email id constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications.