SPECIAL TASK FORCES, a multidisciplinary research initiative by the Indian Cyber Army. Indian Cyber Army firmly believes that in order to understand the contemporary concerns in the field of Internet and Society, it is necessary to produce local and contextual accounts of the interaction between the internet and socio-cultural and geo-political structures.
The Special Interest Groups (SIGs) in which individuals can participate depending on their interests; everyone is free to join one or multiple SIGs.
The SPECIAL TASK FORCES are:
- Information Security Management Systems
- Security awareness & Risk Management
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Cryptography and PKI Systems
- Digital Forensics and Investigations
- Penetration / Security Testing
- Offensive Security and Malwares
- Application Development
- Web Application Security
- Wireless & VoIP Security
- SCADA Systems
SPECIAL TASK FORCES (STFs) are chartered by the Board of Directors to give members with similar professional specialties the opportunity to exchange ideas and keep themselves informed about current and discrete developments in their fields.