Indian Cyber Army (ICA) is the community of choice for cyber security professionals dedicated to advancing individual growth, managing technology risk and protecting critical information and infrastructure.
Apart from the Ethical Hacking Career the top 10 membership benefits for which Cyber security Professionals Join ICA is:
• Build professional relationships.
• Keep up on developments in information security/risk/privacy.
• Professional development or educational programming offerings.
• Learn practical/best practices solutions.
• Career information and employment opportunities.
• Advance the profession.
• Give back to the profession.
• Develop the next generation of cyber Security professionals.
Being a member of Indian Cyber Army puts forth a solid expression about your identity in infosec and ethical hacking industry and what you remain for. The advantages which we trust will give convincing motivations to organizations to join Indian Cyber Army include:
KNOWLEDGE ENHANCEMENTS & SHARING :
The ICA recognizes this need and created the exclusive ICA Membership program to give executives an environment to achieve mutual success. Here members belong to a community of professionals that share mutual goals, interests and commitments defending society against the ever increasing information security and cyber threats.
• Opportunity to deliver lectures in educational organizations associated to Indian Cyber Army across India.
• Assistance Opportunity to National and International Law Enforcement Agencies and organizations to execute key
cyber crime and security projects across Nation.
• Concessional enrollment expense for Indian Cyber Army occasions and training programs and Opportunity to offer
workshops/training on profit sharing basis in coordinated effort with ICA.
• Opportunity to become a member of ICA Action Committees, Special Task Forces and Divisions.
• Members are given the chance to work intently on particularly financed ventures from Governments and Law Enforcement Agencies. These opportunities are being provided in the first instance to ICA members only.
Deepen existing business relationships and make new contacts on a regular and on-going basis. The networking opportunities ICA provides goes beyond the exchange of business cards. As you attend local chapter meetings, become active on a committee or take a prominent leadership role, you’ll forget lasting ties with others all who have common professional interests and similar business concerns. These relationships will be rich, ongoing sources of inspiration and ideas. Learn what other professionals in your area are doing, and share your experiences and successes with colleagues in other ICA chapters. Contacts developed through networking are extremely beneficial for benchmarking security practices and as a resource for you to validate security product functionality.
• Cooperation and coordinated effort with recognized academicians, specialists and professionals.
• Chance to cooperate with Industry experts and chalk out a career path.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT:
• ICA’s Minor Research venture subsidizing up to Rs. 50000/ –
• Keep update on latest security threat landscape and upgrade /modify services accordingly.
INDIAN CYBER ARMY EVENTS:
• Discounts on registration fee for ICA’s conventions & seminars.
• Participation in joint occasions of ICA with its MOU accomplice/Organization.
IDENTITY & RECOGNITION:
Become an ICA author or speaker. ICA welcomes articles from members for publication on its Web site and in The ICA Journal. Share your ideas about security, management, solutions, and innovation. Making a presentation about how you have applied security technology to address risks or ways you have adapted practices to solve problems helps other ICA members and will identify you as an information security professional that is willing to share ideas and experiences. Plus, Right to vote in ICA elections as well as contest elections subject to the eligibility criteria.