Indian Cyber Army members have the opportunity to establish a chapter that will best serve members and professionals in the local area. For opening an Chapter/ Command, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details of individuals who are interested in opening and operating the Chapter along with their brief profile and comments if any.
- Clearly mention the geographical area the Chapter assumes to cover viz. at Zonal, Region or district level.
- Applicants are advised to check if any Indian Cyber Army Chapter is not already working in that particular area, in case not to overlap with an existing one.
- Zonal and Regional chapters must accommodate and serve all members within the proposed geographical boundaries.
- Chapters may recruit new members only within their designated geographical boundaries, but can accept membership from individuals outside this area.
- A minimum of 15 members are required to form a chapter.
- Members should represent a reasonable effort to include a credible group Information Security Professionals for your region.